Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paul Brownstuff isn’t very happy today 😂

jay-cartwright-oooooo.gif

I’m sorry but the “Esk” just comes across as a complete @rsehole here. It was an excellent articulated tweet by Citizens of Suburbia and the reply was rude and arrogant . He knows he’s met his match there you can spot the prickliness a mile off.

To be honest that Citizens of Siberia fella comes across as a shill for 777/ Moshiri .

I’m sorry but the “Esk” just comes across as a complete @rsehole here. It was an excellent articulated tweet by Citizens of Suburbia and the reply was rude and arrogant . He knows he’s met his match there you can spot the prickliness a mile off.

Indeed, who would, Esky? However, teasing the prospect of administration over and over again with absolutely zero evidence to support it and when challenged act like it's a complete affront to be asked to support your agenda with any evidence at all or even a reasoned argument is fine. Apparently. He's a parody account now, as far as I'm concerned. Like Boring James Milner or Keith Azul.

Indeed, who would, Esky? However, teasing the prospect of administration over and over again with absolutely zero evidence to support it and when challenged act like it's a complete affront to be asked to support your agenda with any evidence at all or even a reasoned argument is fine. Apparently. He's a parody account now, as far as I'm concerned. Like Boring James Milner or Keith Azul.
Wait, Keith Azul is a WHAT???