LFC Reserves vs EFC Reserves today, kick off 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a huge scare just at the break! Liverpool almost play themselves through, but i think it's either Browning or weir who manage to help Hahnemann cover Ecclestone's path just before he manages to finish it. Ball rolls out for a corner but the ref blows for full time. 1-1.

Quite enjoyed that.

The only worry really is Weir. He got bummed plenty for pace especially and that was a rezzie side. I'll cry if Moyes lets him near the first team.

Robinson, Flanagan, Sterling, Ecclestone and Suso (sp?) looked good for them. Wasn't that impressed by any of ours. Forshaw looks neat and tidy though. Coleman doesn't seem to have lost anything from being out which is good.

Hahnemann had his goal peppered a bit towards the end didn't he?

Coleman and Gueye to an extent were the only ones to stand out for us really. Barkley was good at times and Baxter looked decent.

Suso and Sterling look like they could turn out very handy players. I was annoyed that Ecclestone was allowed so much space as every time I've ever seen him play he's look a bit gash, but he did quite well today.

Hahnemann had his goal peppered a bit towards the end didn't he?

Coleman and Gueye to an extent were the only ones to stand out for us really. Barkley was good at times and Baxter looked decent.

Suso and Sterling look like they could turn out very handy players. I was annoyed that Ecclestone was allowed so much space as every time I've ever seen him play he's look a bit gash, but he did quite well today.

Got to agree with this. Suso and Sterling were very good and Ngoo looks a monster.

We weren't as impressive but Gueye looked good and Coleman was motm.

Status
Not open for further replies.