LFC Reserves vs EFC Reserves today, kick off 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
O haha yes well that is true.

Joao Silva looked poor for me and Browning was getting torn to pieces quite often.

Vellios was certainly missed when he went off, but then perhaps Silva isn't a lone striker type of player? He could be a more technical player.

Browning had a 'mare, like, but he's only young and he didn't get much support.

Forshaw, Coleman and Gueye looked good, as well as Baxter, but both Baxter and Coleman to a certain extent turned into absolute chod towards the end. But then again pretty much all of the team did the same towards the end.

Browning was near constantly getting tore new arse holes left right and centre. I hope that's just because he is still young and he doesn't stay gash his whole life.

He's still in Sterling's arse pocket.

Had to laugh at the comment by David Fairclough - Baxter didn't want to be there. He's a body language expert these days apparently.

Haha.....Weir should stop this playing nonsense if he wants to become a coach

Forshaw was our best player by a country mile at the Man United away reserves game.
Very tidy & good at tackling.
Stood out more than Barkley who is a shoe in to come through to the first team.

Fingers crossed Forshaw will make it; I remember Moyes bringing him on against Wolves away last year.

Only caught the last half hour. Based on what I saw, most of our players should make it to the first team. Kept giving the ball away and having to soak up loads of pressure. Looked just like the first team have for most games I've seen against the likes of the rs, City, Utd, Chelsea, Arse and Spuds. Seems like MoYleZ has set a philosophy at every level of the club. That way the youth team and the rezzies play the same system as the first team. Just like Barça. Except not at all like Barça.

My mate who works down there at the r/s academy has told me that Steevie had a right gob on him today, apparently before leaving for the game he asked Alex what she was gonna do while he was gone, her reply of "do Pancakes" didn't go down too well.

Didn't see the match, but glad to see lots of praise for Forshaw. I remember thinking he was our best performer in that barmy BATE Borisov game a couple of years ago when everyone else was going on about Duffy.

Has Mucha died? Where has he gone?

EDIT: I forgot that the Everton GK coach is the American GK coach. Not that that should make any difference, but....Marcus has been seeing more back up time of late, right?

Has Mucha died? Where has he gone?

EDIT: I forgot that the Everton GK coach is the American GK coach. Not that that should make any difference, but....Marcus has been seeing more back up time of late, right?

I think the coaching staff have realised that Mucha is terrble and he couldn't catch a cold. Marcus is quite a good kepper in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.