Rooney constant references to being an Evertonian

Status
Not open for further replies.
He acted a bit of a clown when he left but he was young and was getting alot of grief thrown at him.

The team he came through into was very poor on paper. I really don't think if he had come through say now with Barkley or even when rodwell came through... I don't think he would of left. He could of seen a chance of success.

Back then the ONLY way of success was to leave! Fact!

Nothing against him now, would jizz bucket loads if he came back. It's funny, he never says I'll be staying at utd for life.. He always says I'll be staying a long while yet!?!?

I think he'll be back by 2015 if were still at least in a simlar posstion as today. Maybe sooner if we get a rich owner!

When the Wheels fall off Man U he'll join Real or Barca for a bit, then he'll be back playing for Spurs or someone.

He never really loved us. If he did he'd be playing here.

He's one of us. I was fuming when he left and I'm not going to excuse being bitter than he didn't at least give us a few more years at that time.

Ask yourself this though, has he ever stopped claiming to be a big blue? He'll talk about Everton to anyone who will listen. We've all done [Poor language removed] things when we were young, and I include the badge kissing in that. But bottom line is, he's still a passionate blue, he's never forgot what he was.

Like I said a couple of days ago, I have a massive weakness for local lads who are blues out there volleying the opposition all over Goodison Park. That's what it's about. I have a little dream of him being back by 30 alongside Barkley doing all sorts of wrong to any poor gobsh*te that attempts to come to our ground and take the piss.

They get it, you get it, we all get it.

Its not as simple as "if he loved us he'd never of left". Yes, he acted like a tit. But Moyes also admitted he handled the situation badly. The board needed to sell. His agent was in his ear. Etc. I'd welcome him back in the blink of an eye. Massive talent and a blue. No brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.