Bill Kenwright

Prentice doesn’t set the culture, he’s just a puppet. Who’s there to control him now? Not Bill that’s for sure.

A fish rots from the head down.

That’s right he doesn’t but he was around it and given his antics for the Echo which even resulted in fans meeting him questioning the paper for his and O’Keefes lack of objectivity and deliberately not putting certain people under scrutiny he would of been aware of what the club is like .

Depending on whoever takes over the club I think it would take a bit of a clean sweep for better times long term.

Disappointing is an understatement. It’s disgusting.
Disgusting in your mind. It is a sense of relief for most of us. Did I want him dead, of course not. Did I think he would take his stench with him whilst still breathing? no sadly he wouldn't. Everton FC ,its Fans and people like Nev are far bigger than a showman and his lackies who got lucky. Many of the posts we read are from those who push that wall too far.

Disgusting in your mind. It is a sense of relief for most of us. Did I want him dead, of course not. Did I think he would take his stench with him whilst still breathing? no sadly he wouldn't. Everton FC ,its Fans and people like Nev are far bigger than a showman and his lackies who got lucky. Many of the posts we read are from those who push that wall too far.
Wall pushing is an awkward reference but that aside, agree with this.

Can’t believe “Grant and Sharpie?!?!? On BANNERS?!?!?” Was 8 months ago. Feels like yesterday.

Quite sad really, those open letters clearly showed that he was no longer fully with it. As did those texts he sent to Iwobi. There should’ve been someone there to take him out of the firing line although obviously it might have been him refusing to come out of the firing line himself

Iwobi posted them on his socials in the aftermath of Bill's death. I can't remember exactly what they said but it was something like "your chairman believes in you" or something like that. He was seemingly obsessed with referring to himself as chairman all the time.
Snods and Griffiths will have to do a bit more work on the 21’s commentary now, instead of Referencing kenwright every 10mins

Iwobi posted them on his socials in the aftermath of Bill's death. I can't remember exactly what they said but it was something like "your chairman believes in you" or something like that. He was seemingly obsessed with referring to himself as chairman all the time.
Narcissistic to the very end. You’ve got to admire it really