2023/24 Sean Dyche

It's mad how some of our fans are. Truly mad.

Hello mate.

What is it about Everton earning 23 points in 16 games, having just beaten the Newcastle and Chelsea to an aggregate score of 5-0 in the last week to maintain joint 4th best defence on the league on the back of escaping relegation by the skin of our teeth 2 seasons running that’s irking you?

Don't really watch interviews pre or post match but seen Dyches yesterday.

He was proper buzzing, he was giving all the players a lot of praise and not just the players on the pitch.

He had a special mention for Myko as well.

I'm starting to ahem ahem like you ahem Sean.

Don't really watch interviews pre or post match but seen Dyches yesterday.

He was proper buzzing, he was giving all the players a lot of praise and not just the players on the pitch.

He had a special mention for Myko as well.

I'm starting to ahem ahem like you ahem Sean.

"Relegation fodder"

:pint2:

This long ball punting is a myth now he's working with players better then he has ever done we are seeing we can do all aspects of the game

The co commentator on yesterday's game must have called us a long ball team about one every 3 minutes. She even said it when bran the boss played a lovely throughly to DCL.

Narratives are set

"Relegation fodder"

:pint2:
Yes mate you can scroll through all the Dyche thread and you will see many many comments from me about him not being good enough.

I will vault myself if he continues.

He is doing a great job and im starting to like him, atm he is proving me and many others wrong and im loving it.
I want Everton to be very very good again more than i want to be right on the internet.

Absolutely agree.

Newcastle and Chelsea, our possession stats were low, but there was very little hoofball.

@chicoazul

Potter in after the International break...Dyche is Done.

His flippant attitude is pissing me off.

Sack Him!!

Exactly; disgusting sarcasm and contempt...

I was ambivalent about him, but now just dislike him completely.

Too late; we'll be too far in it to get out...needs to go soon (before the International weekend)...

Sack him and get Potter in now.

If it doesn't work we go down but at least we tried.

Get rid of him today.

The longer they wait, the worse the situation will become.

Beto saved him last night.

We need to get somebody else in and quickly because he will take us down.

He should have been gone at the start of the season.

So when we have three points from eight matches and are 20th, I hope you come back to this and vault yourself.

Not being combative, just making a point that if we leave this too late to sack him, we will leave the new manager with no time to make up the leeway to stay in the PL.

Point taken.

Surely there must be somebody better than this dinosaur?

Look, Sean, it's a perfectly good question because we are F at the moment with one point from a possible twelve.

If you are getting fed up with the question then go and manage elsewhere where the pressure is less when you play your hoofball tactics.

He has no clue.

100%; get in a Good Manager NOW...

Then we finish mid-table and next season we can build.

Just looking at worst case scenario...don't trust or like Dyche and I think he will take us down.

It's just convenient excuses; he's rubbish and he knows it.

He will take us down this season.

Then we are dead.

Dyche is useless, and I have been saying that for F ages.

Everybody was, no give him a chance when he has proper strikers.

He's clueless, he has no idea and living in the dark ages.

If Moshiri wants his money, he better get rid of him and soon, or we will be languishing in the nether regions playing Rotherham in front of 2456 supporters and losing.

SACK HIM...NOW!!

Sadly No.

The longer we leave it, the more difficult it will be to save us from the Championship.

He's rubbish and we should sack him as soon as possible.

My opinion has not changed because of one game where admittedly we played well.

As I will keep on saying, he is rubbish...

If he thought that Keane was better than Mina and then had to be "persuaded" by us to drop Keane, then thought that Keane was better than Branthwaite and had to be "persuaded" by us to play Branthwaite.

How stupid can one Manager be?

Nicely done...

I make no apology for liking Frankie and not liking Seanie...

Sack Him NOW before it's too late!!

No and No...

He's not good enough and we should sack him now so that we can stay in the PL.

If we lose or draw to Bournemouth, the next manager comes in having to win games against the likes of Man City, Newcastle, Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool just to get us on an even keel.

Very difficult task...

I've been banging the drum for months that we should have sacked him before the season started, then before the Internatinal break.

Hopefully he is sacked on Sunday.

This...I have said it for months now...useless and more useless we should have sacked him months ago but here we are still putting up with rubbish for a manager.

Yes mate you can scroll through all the Dyche thread and you will see many many comments from me about him not being good enough.

I will vault myself if he continues.

He is doing a great job and im starting to like him, atm he is proving me and many others wrong and im loving it.
I want Everton to be very very good again more than i want to be right on the internet.
It's glorious to be proven wrong, isn't it?

I absolutely love it.