Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Not good.

Sleeping pattern is wrecked, my waking hours feel unproductive, feel let down by a people around me. Really don't the see point in persevering much longer, not like I'd be leaving a lot behind anyway. Life just feels crap and I don't want anymore of this.
The time of year doesn't help, when it's so cold it drags everyone's mood down, getting out and in the light is important, and if you can find a patch of sun to wallow in all's the better. Burning the candle at both ends has a terrible knock on effect to the sleeping right, to much booze of a weekend is disruptive into the week (I know this cos it's my behaviour) so I soldier through a Monday and try to claw back a bit of normalcy from there. Bit of clean diet, up the water intake and try and freshen up a bit. Getting your exercise is important, even if it's just a 20-30 minute walk, fresh air and a change of scene can relieve an itch your struggling to scratch. As for other people, they let others down by accident or otherwise, try not to take it to heart, sometimes someone else is living a nightmare as well and we either don't know or they are good at hiding it.
If you're wandering down the dark thoughts of the mind, it might be time for a bit of more professional help, talking therapy can do a lot of good, if you can get to it, and be honest and open about where you are and why you're so low. That first step is the difficult one, but once you've made it and can unload some burden you'll wish you'd done it sooner. I know I did. :)

Not good.

Sleeping pattern is wrecked, my waking hours feel unproductive, feel let down by a people around me. Really don't the see point in persevering much longer, not like I'd be leaving a lot behind anyway. Life just feels crap and I don't want anymore of this.
I echo everything that @Rita_Poon has said, some great advice too. I can’t add much more other than say there is always a point to persevering even though you don’t feel that way at the moment. Please believe that better times will come, don’t give up and keep posting, always someone here to listen. Very best wishes.💙

I'm sat alone at the royal A and E (partly of my own doing because I didn't tell anyone I was going as I didn't need the stress of the family worrying) getting a lump checked out. It could well be nothing but I'm scared beyond belief. I haven't know fear like this since I was a little kid.:(
Aren't they going to worry where the hell you are at 10:50pm on a Wednesday night? And I'm guessing that's in the queue. A&E might not move the fastest for a check of this sort either, 'Bleeding', 'Broken', 'abnormal Beating' tends to be their stock in trade. Good luck, what's brought this on on a Wednesday night? As simple as just found 'it'? or been playing on your mind for a bit?

Aren't they going to worry where the hell you are at 10:50pm on a Wednesday night? And I'm guessing that's in the queue. A&E might not move the fastest for a check of this sort either, 'Bleeding', 'Broken', 'Bleeding', 'abnormal Beating' tends to be their stock in trade. Good luck, what's brought this on on a Wednesday night? As simple as just found 'it'? or been playing on your mind for a bit?
I live alone. The last time I spoke to anyone was hours ago pretending that I was going to sleep.

Its almost certainly not the best way to get checked out but I couldn't sleep with the endless "what ifs" going on in my head.

I found the lump yesterday in work. I've been plucking the courage to go for hours now. My family has a long history for stuff like this.