Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing to consider is that it would suit 777 partners for us to get a points deduction as their deal with Moshiri is performance based ergo relegation makes us as cheap as chips

His general message on it is 'if it happens' though, so I'm not sure why you think he's spreading misinformation?

Also he's leaning heavily toward the fact City's is being pushed out further

Comments for the most part seem somewhat sympathetic to Everton about it too should the penalty be that high tbf

The title of the video is RELEGATED! EVERTON 12 POINT DEDUCTION INCOMING!!!

The second top rated comment says “it’s taken them 5 minutes to punish Everton”. Well, clearly it hasn’t as the process is still ongoing and it hasn’t even been determined if we’re guilty.

Another comment with over 400 likes says “Everton have never been relegated but this deduction has absolutely killed their chances of staying up”

I’m not sure what video the link I posted took you to, but it mustn’t have been the one that I watched.

chicken-run.gif

Think you're all losing the plot over nothing tbh.

I don’t think anyone on here honestly believes that we’ll get a 12 point deduction. There will be collateral damage from all this though, people will be outraged when it doesn’t happen as it looks like the vast majority of outside fans believe it’s been decided and is happening.

We really need to harness a siege mentality and use it as a positive. It genuinely is us against the entire world right now, absolutely everyone wants us gone.

The title of the video is RELEGATED! EVERTON 12 POINT DEDUCTION INCOMING!!!

The second top rated comment says “it’s taken them 5 minutes to punish Everton”. Well, clearly it hasn’t as the process is still ongoing and it hasn’t even been determined if we’re guilty.

Another comment with over 400 likes says “Everton have never been relegated but this deduction has absolutely killed their chances of staying up”

I’m not sure what video the link I posted took you to, but it mustn’t have been the one that I watched.
No it's the same video. I watched it earlier today.

Most videos these days have dramatic definitive titles that clickbait people. I don't like it, but I'm used to it, and an unfortunate sign of the times.
He definitely approaches it from the 'not happened yet' angle though so I guess you don't like the clickbait title either rather than the content itself.

Some people may have taken it as fact without listening and commented accordingly. Another unfortunate sign of our times.

The 5 minutes to punish Everton comment is accurate in the sense that it was so long ago City offences were charged and there has been little movement. That is somewhat sympathetic to Everton. Other comments are based on our stature in the modern PL era and how we are easier targets.
Other comments show they watched the video and are aware that the punishment hasn't been handed out yet, but if the PL are asking for it, which by all accounts they are, then responding as if we have got that punishment makes sense. Furthers the debate about whether it is justified or not

I don’t think anyone on here honestly believes that we’ll get a 12 point deduction. There will be collateral damage from all this though, people will be outraged when it doesn’t happen as it looks like the vast majority of outside fans believe it’s been decided and is happening.

We really need to harness a siege mentality and use it as a positive. It genuinely is us against the entire world right now, absolutely everyone wants us gone.

Genuinely believe we'd survive even if we got -12 points.

We'd need 45 points minimum. 38 from 30 games.

Don't think We'd have a chance at all

Everyone believes Luton are down and out for some reason, but they’re 2 points behind us having played tougher fixtures and have already beaten us. I’ve got no idea where people get their confidence from. We’re a poor team with a poor manager.

I'm not particularly scared of these teams even if we've had a slow start ourselves:

View attachment 232828

With a 12 point deduction we’d be 10 points behind Luton. That requires us to win 3 and draw 1 to go above them, providing they lose every game in that time. How likely are we to string 3 wins in a row together with the fixtures we’ve got? We’ve gone on a run like that about 4 times in my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.