drenthe may have signed 4-5 year deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way on earth he is signing for us after the bust up with Moyes.

For reffrence material please see (Yakubu,Bekford, Yobo et al.)

There is no way on earth he is signing for us after the bust up with Moyes.

For reffrence material please see (Yakubu,Bekford, Yobo et al.)

Would be a shame if couldn't get him on a free and with reasonable wages. I still think he's Ben Arfa lite but he's definitely a super-sub and has a point to prove.

you honestly believe that if Everton doesn't sign Drenthe, it's because of that versus Fulham?

That can't be right. The fact that Moyes hasn't made him a starter is more of an indication, no?

Let's see who gets the go against City.

bloody hell, who can understand instructions on the pitch? moyes is yelling non stop gobbledygook at the players. "Play it to your ri9ght foot, step, no, don't nutmeg, pass it to number 17 and go up three spaces and wait for further instructions--hey, hey! I told you not to nutmeg! Hey! You're going toward goal! Where you going? Come back here! Pass it back to Howard! Arghh, fruggin bring this loser off. Where's McFadden? Somebody get McFadden out there for Chrissakes!"

From the 18th of December, though.

They were really having a go at eachother during the Fulham game which could have escalated.

But probably not.

Ah right, didnt notice the date.

And didnt see anything at the game, but my eyesight is fairly bad, so anything past the halfway line becomes a blur.

Status
Not open for further replies.