Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley, Luton and sheff utd are our only hope of staying up this season.

Kompany's been very naive so far, amazed he isn't starting more of the players who helped get them up and have decent premier league experience.

See how long it takes for him to work that out as some of the goals they gave away were Sunday league.

Think you will be 4th bottom - the promoted sides are utter gash - I actually reckon you will be safe by the end of April.

The 3 promoted sides are the worst I’ve seen in a long time, Burnley are trying to play proper football in the Orem with inferior players to virtually every other side - a recipe for disaster.

Luton and Sheff U are running on grit alone - they’ve zero Premier league quality though.

4th bottom, but no real drama this year

I can't see us going down, last season was the worst I've seen and somehow he managed to keep us up without a forward. It's going to be a slog, again, but I reckon we'll be safe quite early on, if only the fact that other teams will be poor.

I think you can’t look at first 3 games where we have been without a striker. We created a lot of chances and should have beaten Fulham and Wolves. Think we need to see where we stand at Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.