Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. They really aren't worth the worry or stress. If we drop, and I think we will, I hope it's early. I don't want to drag this out to the last day again only to go down.
I definitely won’t be investing emotion in that scenario. Right now, Everton feels like a beloved old pet who needs to be put down to save everyone the distress. The Everton I grew up with is long gone. Only a matter of time now.

You can't keep changing managers. That has been part of the problem as every time a new manager has come in they have played a different style and needed different type of players. You never get a settled side keep swapping around with players. That's the problem now, managers don't have the time to get the players and style they want. As soon as they lose a few they are gone and it all starts again.

You can't keep changing managers. That has been part of the problem as every time a new manager has come in they have played a different style and needed different type of players. You never get a settled side keep swapping around with players. That's the problem now, managers don't have the time to get the players and style they want. As soon as they lose a few they are gone and it all starts again.
But Dyche keeps starting Keane...

But Dyche keeps starting Keane...
I'm convinced most of these managers are complete morons. We don't have the money or knowledge at the board level, ownership, etc. to bring someone in who is actually a decent manager. We will get some ding dong who will do something just as outrageous as starting Keane like Dyche but with his own spin.

Long way to go, but yesterday was very bleak.

I fear we will be relying on three teams being worse than us yet again.

It’s on Dyche to positively affect the on field element of that much more than he has done, with team selections and tactics.

Above Dyche is the real problem.

It’s criminal that kenwright is still taking a wage and in the chair, due to his experience and negotiating skills ffs, and until he and moshiri go we will be in trouble.

Moshiri out.
Kenwright out.

Hopefully, a good healthy points deduction in October can put us all out of our misery early, and we can crack on with the rest of our lives.
Fair comment but you can only speak for yourself, Everton mean too much to me to let them go as simple as that, by the way what would we be getting a points reduction for? Not sure if anyone knows what we are being charged with, do you?

Fair comment but you can only speak for yourself, Everton mean too much to me to let them go as simple as that, by the way what would we be getting a points reduction for? Not sure if anyone knows what we are being charged with, do you?
It was said in jest my friend. I'll never let go of Everton, that's not possible as you know. I'm just utterly cheesed off by many years of utter incompetence at the highest level by a small but influential group of people who couldn't run a brothel.

Edit, on the reduction thing, based on previous misdemeanours ie Citeh, we should have nothing to worry about, but this is Everton, the lamb waiting for slaughter in the eyes of the premier league. I'm sure they'll concoct a new rule to punish us with if they can.

At some point it would help hiring a good manager. We are on a trilogy of proper crap ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.