• Arnaut Danjuma '71

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis Dobbin '83

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancies that sweet Saudi oil cash and limited taxing, can't say I blame him, he's not got that much left.
They lost Palhinha yet? Or West ham taking their sweet time with a Rice replacement?

I think with it being Football Dave, a basic requirement is to be able to control a ball the majority of the time your on the pitch, then find a team mate with your next pass without trying to kill an 8 year old kid in the family enclosure.

Appreciate his goals though and because we are severely lacking goalscorers, he'll be in the side for sure.
That's a basic requirement of being a good footballer, in a side looking to play good football

We aren't that side. We need energy and a guy that sometimes finds himself in good positions to score goals.

Doucoure is utterly dreadful in possession. Luckily, we won't have much possession in any of our games.

I'd play him as a second striker, tbh. 🤷‍♂️

I think it is testament to your continued rhetoric that I honestly just assumed you were talking about Patterson for at least 90 seconds.

Had to scroll back through messages to make sure the world hadn’t gone wonky and you were genuinely advocating he should play as a split striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.