2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want absolutely nothing but the best for this lad. I made a post the other day saying that I think the human element will come into play and these £40m clauses will be thrown to the side in favour of a smaller fee in a unique situation where Spurs know that we play on keeping him and helping him regain his life as a footballer.
You'd like to think that between Everton, Tottenham and Dele himself an arrangement could be made that's for the best of all three parties, to allow him to get back to playing football. None of the parties are getting anything out of the current deal.

Nice to see he’s completed the first step and openly admitted his problems. Fair play to him, as that couldn’t have been easy to do on such a public platform, especially with all the gobshites you will inevitably get online and in the stands.

Hope he continues to get any help he needs and the club continue to support him, even if he ends up loaned out again.

Everton fans: "Announce Elanga, £10m is a steal"

Also Everton fans: "Spurs should forfeit the £10m we agreed to pay them because we can't afford £10m"

Daniel Levy: "Lol..."

Spurs have already forfeited the £10 million because we simply aren’t going to play him 7 more times. That’s the point.

A restructure of the deal is in the interest of all parties.

Spurs have already forfeited the £10 million because we simply aren’t going to play him 7 more times. That’s the point.

A restructure of the deal is in the interest of all parties.
Highly doubt Daniel Levy will see it that way. He just took advantage of the war in Ukraine to sign Manor Solomon on a free from Shakhtar.

Reactions: SJB

That was a difficult watch. It's easy to see why he's struggled. Whether it's here or somewhere else, I hope he finds peace and succeeds
Does maybe answer some of the mysteries around Dele. I've always been profoundly confused as to his fall from grace. Just a kid really, yes privileged unlike some other in society, but not immune to issues with his MH. Hope he pulls through and maybe we get some of what once made him great.

Status
Not open for further replies.