Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only joking mate, for a start he won't get those stats I mentioned lol

I woukdnt worry mate, there will always be fans of every club who will always moan at players regardless of how much they cost. It is what it is mate.

I'm sure he'll be great for us once it's finally done

I'm sure he'll be good (not convinced about great just yet, but always happy to be proved wrong). Whether he lives up to the price tag is irrelevant really. As long as he plays well it's all good.

I'm sure he'll be good (not convinced about great just yet, but always happy to be proved wrong). Whether he lives up to the price tag is irrelevant really. As long as he plays well it's all good.

I'd pay 50m if he helps us grab a bloody win or 2 at the likes of the rs, Arsenal, Spurs, Cheslea etc. In tight games, a bit of magic on a set piece can make all the difference

I honestly think he'll be good for us, I'm looking forward to see him play (if he signs). I have a feeling he'll surprise alot of people (in a good way). Not just set pieces but with skillful play. Worth 50 million ? Don't know but if he makes us tick against teams that park the bus then he will be very welcome as far as I'm concerned

He concerned about moving to a different country without the security of leaving it now and again mate. Probably something to do with Brexit.

Huh?

The city of Swansea is in the same sovereign state as the city of Liverpool.

And Iceland has never been in the EU.

Last edited:

IMG_0094.JPG

Apparently the agenda for the Everton magazine.

As I've said before if Kyle walker is worth 53m then the iceman is worth 50m as he can win you a game so I don't see the problem with the price tag I mean come on neymar has just been signed for 198m.

As I've said before if Kyle walker is worth 53m then the iceman is worth 50m as he can win you a game so I don't see the problem with the price tag I mean come on neymar has just been signed for 198m.

Spot on. Some people will complain just to complain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.