ZDS/Simod/Screen Sport games......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
Any of the older guys on here have any memories?, most of mine have been obliterated(thankfully!!)from my memories,I went to most of them and a few away games, remember the mainly eerie empty ghostly stadiums, best games I can recall were a fine away win at Man U,an entertaining 3-3 draw at Leeds were Bob the Pole ran them ragged,Stapleton playing Centre back for the Mancs at Goodison and scoring a comical headed OG,grim times as we all knew we shouldn't really have been in these twelfth rate competitions but hey ho said Lawro lol

Listening to the radio and us losing to crystal Palace, first time I was genuinely upset by Everton... Good preparation in hindsight
Was that the final?if so they kicked us off the park, their end at Wembley was chocka,whilst ours was half empty,think they hammered us in extra time, that yard dog Eric Young ,god knows how he stayed on the pitch!!

Proudly walking my eldest daughter up Wembley way aged about 18 months for the Simod Cup vs Forest and then same again when young master Allezlesbleus was around the same age for the ZDS vs Palace!!!!
Crap results.
As guy next to me said after the Palace game « we can’t even win the bubble cup!!! »

Status
Not open for further replies.