Zayatte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennessee Blue Mike

Player Valuation: £50m
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...on-target-Zayatte-Zigic-interests-Fulham.html

Meanwhile, Everton manager David Moyes is closing in on a £2.5million move for Kamil Zayatte from Swiss club BSC Young Boys.
The Guinea defender, 23, was at Goodison Park last night for talks over a switch and Everton have also been told their move for Juventus midfielder Tiago could be back on after he was dropped from the Juve squad for tonight's Champions League clash against Artmedia Petrzalka.

Moyes has also agreed to sign Danish international full back Lars Christian Jacobsen on a free transfer. The 28-year-old has agreed a one-year deal after leaving Nuremburg.

I don't want Tiago if he doesn't want to play for us.

And as for this Zayatte character, sign him up. We didn't know anything about Yobo before he came and look how that worked out, could be an astute signing.

Unknown. Interesting though about the Tiago thing going back and forth.

Thing about Tiago is his apparent lack of confidence in his ability to cut it back in the Prem. The team seem to thrive when the odds are stacked against them. Whilst he might not break the team spirit, more negatives than positives for his potential signing IMHO- although would still trust DM if he goes ahead with this one.

Thing about Tiago is his apparent lack of confidence in his ability to cut it back in the Prem. The team seem to thrive when the odds are stacked against them. Whilst he might not break the team spirit, more negatives than positives for his potential signing IMHO- although would still trust DM if he goes ahead with this one.

Totally agree ;)

I agree with you 100%. Davey seeing something and what i'm liking is his blending of the youth. Watson from Crystal Palace has been another linked to Moyes these past few days. Joe Ledley seems the most likely.

I agree with you 100%. Davey seeing something and what i'm liking is his blending of the youth. Watson from Crystal Palace has been another linked to Moyes these past few days. Joe Ledley seems the most likely.

Good News-Not seen the most recent Watson links myself, although would be interesting considering the previous links over the last 12 months and he fits the Moyes profile too.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.