Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but we were never selling him for £80m anyway. He was priced to put people off. When we want /have to sell him, it will be at a valuation that will attract a few buyers.
I don't think palace will get better value for him than today in pure financial terms, but he's your best player, and understand his value to the club is in excess of whatever any club would pay- if he doesn't strop over this.

Exactly, leaving us thinking we stood a chance of getting him - 'putting our eggs in 1 basket' as everybody keeps saying then pulling the plug with an hour and a half to go, leaving us no time for an adequate replacement therefore weakening us for the upcoming season.

Quite clever if you ask me.
Should of had 2-3 back ups in place.

Exactly, leaving us thinking we stood a chance of getting him
Wha..?
Mosh. "We'll give you £55m and 2 players.
Parish "No"
Mosh. "£55m and 2 players?"
Parish "No"
Mosh. " £60m and 2 players.
Parish "No, you're nowhere near.
Mosh "They're gonna crack, I can just tell"

So you think we'd better without signing a winger when we just lost Lookman?

It's not about Zaha, it's about anyone at this moment.

So you’re saying you’d rather make comfortably our record signing to fill a “hole” created by someone who wasn’t playing that much and didn’t really want to be here?

I don't think palace will get better value for him than today in pure financial terms, but he's your best player, and understand his value to the club is in excess of whatever any club would pay- if he doesn't strop over this.
Yes. That is the key. I think he will be fine. His advisers will keep the pot boiling to ensure their eventual pay day though.

Wha..?
Mosh. "We'll give you £55m and 2 players.
Parish "No"
Mosh. "£55m and 2 players?"
Parish "No"
Mosh. " £60m and 2 players.
Parish "No, you're nowhere near.
Mosh "They're gonna crack, I can just tell"

£70m, a player you ended up signing for around £10m and a £27m forward?

I didn't want us to sign him anyways - diving cry-arse. Failed at United, found his level at CP.

Status
Not open for further replies.