Z-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh my! Remember when we ditched it?

...that was popular wasn't it. Odd logic applied there. What did we come out to then? Why am I thinking '2001 Space Odyssey' (STRAUSS)...also have in head something with 'silver' being used? Didn't we try a few? Or am i talking utter ballcocks?

Got it set as my ringtone. I've ruined many a tune by doing that but not Z cars. Limbs everytime my phone goes off.
Love it when in a Liverpool pub or restaurant and a mobile rings to the tune of Z cars. You immediately recognise the Evertonians, as there's often that hand to pocket move. Shortly followed by that glance of recognition and approvement.

The effect had been diluted though ever since the teams line up and shake hands by the touchline and our players don't come sprinting out the tunnel toward the Gwladys.
The whole hand shake things annoys me as it's utterly pointless: it's done out of necessity rather than genuine respect for each other or the game.

When Z-Cars was bellowed out the PA system, the ball being launched from the steps leading to the tunnel... the roar generated!

It was immense.

...that was popular wasn't it. Odd logic applied there. What did we come out to then? Why am I thinking '2001 Space Odyssey' (STRAUSS)...also have in head something with 'silver' being used? Didn't we try a few? Or am i talking utter ballcocks?
Yup the 2001 odyssey debacle. Crackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.