Z-cars sirens

Keep the z-cars sirens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep them. I used to get into the ground bang on kick off with my 2 lads. Now they're begging me to get there 10 mins early to make sure they hear the sirens, see the flags etc. It's made a massive difference in my opinion. The roar when they come out should happen every game. Definitely transmits to the players. And I am one of the cynical arlarses who definitely would have sneered at stuff like this.

They’ve got the sirens sorted now. Shortened the siren length and blends straight into the z cars drums, without pause. Spot on now. It’s our thing. Keep.

I agree.

I originally voted No, thinking it was perfect just for the Derby. It wasn't executed well against Chelsea but they've sorted that now and even against Burnley on Friday it improved the atmosphere at the start and generated a huge roar which wouldn't usually be there when we play Burnley.

Changed my mind now, and I want it to carry on. It's established now too, and no argument about who had the idea first if any other clubs bring it in.

Still haven't conceded a single goal since it's introduction either.

I have multiple hats my friend.

Before any one says it, I am a two hat of a man
Très bien mon ami!!!!!
At the risk of overdoing it I think they would make coup plural in coup de chapeau rather than chapeau if they were dishing out more than one of them. Not detracting from your original posts which raised a big smile!!

Status
Not open for further replies.