Z-cars sirens

Keep the z-cars sirens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the siren is sticking around If it does, I wonder if we ought to name it something better than ‘air raid siren’, you know, make it ours.

The Bellew Bugle?.. which in time would morph into the blue bugle?

Or FC Sexy sirens perhaps

Either way, it’s a cracking addition, a call to arms that sets the tone nicely

My eldest brother watched the game at ours last night and hadn't heard the sirens before, and was made up when he heard them starting up. I hope it's here to stay.

I was against it at first, except keep it for the derby and other big games we may be involved in going forward.

But now I am all for it at every game.

Even all those flags waving in the Street, which previously I would have dismissed as Kopite behaviour, are growing on me.

It looks to me like someone has sat down and had a think about things.

First of all, get the crowd fired up before the start.....those sirens and the flags are doing that.

But that in itself is not enough because things will fall flat the moment the ball is played sideways across the penalty box in the second minute.

But it seems a decision has been taken......at long last....to tear into the opposition from the getgo and keep the crowd in a state of excitement.

And these two things have combined to totally transform my opinion of this season and have me counting down the days until August :)

COYBB

I was against it at first, except keep it for the derby and other big games we may be involved in going forward.

But now I am all for it at every game.

Even all those flags waving in the Street, which previously I would have dismissed as Kopite behaviour, are growing on me.

It looks to me like someone has sat down and had a think about things.

First of all, get the crowd fired up before the start.....those sirens and the flags are doing that.

But that in itself is not enough because things will fall flat the moment the ball is played sideways across the penalty box in the second minute.

But it seems a decision has been taken......at long last....to tear into the opposition from the getgo and keep the crowd in a state of excitement.

And these two things have combined to totally transform my opinion of this season and have me counting down the days until August :)

COYBB

Love seeing the Blue flags in the crowd - nothing better than making the ground Blue.

I've said it for a while now the arl arses who do nothing but snarl and call any form of singing or club wear outside of Northface have held back the atmosphere in the ground for many years now.

Whilst the players also help it needs to be a joint effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.