Z-cars sirens

Keep the z-cars sirens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

There is something about air raid sirens that focuses the mind and sends a chill through your body, i think it would play apart in unsettling an opposing team as they wait to walk onto the pitch, as long as the players get stuck straight into them which in turn raises the atmosphere then I think it all has an effect that benefits us

... fitting really as we too are becoming Sky's public enemy. The first 10 mins are pure gold.. I reckon we have a hip hop fan at the sound department at Goodison, produces the exact same energy and awe !!

I wonder if they'll play it if we get a German team if we get in the Europa?
Haha.! We will be watching the Burnley game in Munich. My son asked if I could record the siren and z cars last Sunday and we can play it in the Munich bar we will be in. Not such a good idea methinks!

I keep replaying the Tunnel Access video from the derby game on the club's official site. Can't resist that moment about 2 mins in when the sirens stop, there's a little beep on the sound system and the drum starts. The noise and the roar brings tears to my eyes - every time. A great surge of passion, memory for days of old and pure love of the club - all in an adrenaline rush. Wonderful. Christ I'm lucky to be an Evertonian.

The old place has seemed quieter since the day it went all seater. I've missed the wall of noise that greets Z cars. This brought it all back. Long may it continue.

Note to club - keep the little pause in between the end of the sirens and the rousing drum beat that begins Z Cars - don't let the two run into each other. That's what induced the utterly spine tingling crowd response on Derby Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.