Z-cars sirens

Keep the z-cars sirens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're a player in the tunnel waiting to come out and you hear the sirens- 'Ah this must be a big game then, here we go lads'

Waiting in the tunnel and they dont go off 'Ah ok club dont see this as a big game' shoulders drop.

Top 6 games? What happens if Wolves or Leicester break the top 6?

All games are big games IMO.

Random example

In my eyes, if it was a serious news outlet, it'd have serious news.

Instead, they just write about anything for clicks.

They're a joke. A dying media lashing out at anything and everything, dominated by bias towards Liverpool for decades.

I'm no fan of the echo but there bias is equal towards both clubs, there be the same amount of kopites calling it biased towards us, as there are blues saving it favours them.

Some people seem to think it is a great idea, some people think it won’t make a difference. I would hazard a guess.that the 50% that are in favour of it think it will help get them personally in the mood, and the 50% against it don’t.
However, has anyone come up with any negatives for using it? If not, and it helps gee up 50% of the fans at the ground, how can it be a bad thing?

Some people seem to think it is a great idea, some people think it won’t make a difference. I would hazard a guess.that the 50% that are in favour of it think it will help get them personally in the mood, and the 50% against it don’t.
However, has anyone come up with any negatives for using it? If not, and it helps gee up 50% of the fans at the ground, how can it be a bad thing?
For me the negative would be that I think it will very quickly lose its impact. If we saved it for certain games then it can have that effect of rousing the crowd and increasing the volume, if we use it every week it just becomes part of the furniture and everybody forgets why we started doing it in the first place.

The clamour for it every week just reminds me of when I told my nan I liked a certain whisky and she bought me a bottle for my next 10 birthdays and Christmases. What had been a nice treat turned into something I used to regift because I was bored of it and already had loads.

The poll suggests it's more like 64% in favour for all games, 32% for top 6 games and 4% against. So 96% fans represented on here would like them to be used more regularly with the majority polling for ALL games.

I'm no fan of the echo but there bias is equal towards both clubs, there be the same amount of kopites calling it biased towards us, as there are blues saving it favours them.
It 100% isn't. The bias for the RS is blatant and very obvious. They do nothing but undermine and sneer at us while gushing endlessly over that lot. The coverage of both clubs couldn't be more different and to pretend otherwise is to deny reality.

Of course the RS say is bias againt them, they're morons. Those idiots think that anyone who doesn't say that they're the greatest club in history with the greatest side to ever breathe the is a hater. Even the sight occasional praise for the opposition or the mild suggestion that perhaps Liverpool didn't do well enough to win is met with blind rage.

When the siren went on, I though we finally ditched Z-cars and went with a live version of Aces High as walk on music insted. How good would that be!

Edit:
Id like us to use it in big games. Dont think it works well wit zcars, but it creates a mood, and sounds kinda sinister.

If we use it every game then I give it 4-5 weeks before it stops being special, at which point it will just be part of the regular match day experience and won't have the same effect anymore

It worked for the Derby because we were already jazzed and it pushed it to a new level

If we're playing someone like Brighton at home in a game with no real stakes, do we really need to have sirens blaring?

Some will say yes, but for me I think the siren would be put to better use as something that happens every now and then when the need calls for it

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas if it happened every day, it'd just become the norm

Going on their website and looking at the top menu gives a strong clue.

The poll suggests it's more like 64% in favour for all games, 32% for top 6 games and 4% against. So 96% fans represented on here would like them to be used more regularly with the majority polling for ALL games.

Yeah, pretty much in line with the twitter poll I believe (I'm sure Adam said the site one was 50/50 in his video the other day tho??).

I agree with some people's point that it may be a case of diminishing returns, but that's not really a negative, just a lack of a positive, and like I said previously, there is only one way to find out! Going from the response it has had I reckon the club will go with it, but we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.