Z-cars sirens

Keep the z-cars sirens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I half get the people saying 'big games' but then again isn't that just paying ego service to the so-called bigger clubs.

Like is that to be ano ambition of other clubs. 'you know you've made it when Everton play a siren for you'. No offence to people but it almost seems a bit small time.

Adding to the rimmification of the 'big six'.

Don't know if this has been posted, but the tunnel cam sums up how intimidating that game must have been for Liverpool.

I said in an earlier post it'll be even better this year because people know what the sirens are about.

I won't be there but that time from the first siren to the players emerging from the tunnel is going to be pure hatred and it'll be boss.

I half get the people saying 'big games' but then again isn't that just paying ego service to the so-called bigger clubs.

Like is that to be ano ambition of other clubs. 'you know you've made it when Everton play a siren for you'. No offence to people but it almost seems a bit small time.

Adding to the rimmification of the 'big six'.

By big games, my view was Liverpool or an FA Cup Quarter Final/European game. Or a league game where continental qualification or relegation survival rests on the result.

The average league game against City is about as important than a game against Brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.