Z-cars sirens

Keep the z-cars sirens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The roar when it came on was tremendous but I would always prefer no music prior to z cars on big games followed by the z cars drums. The best feeling about Z cars is not knowing when it's gonna start.

yeah, takes the edge off having GOT before it, even if it is the song name of our spiritual home, sorry danny

Why? It's clearly a hot topic amongst fans, so why wouldn't they discuss it?

In my eyes, if it was a serious news outlet, it'd have serious news.

Instead, they just write about anything for clicks.

They're a joke. A dying media lashing out at anything and everything, dominated by bias towards Liverpool for decades.

In my eyes, if it was a serious news outlet, it'd have serious news.

Instead, they just write about anything for clicks.

They're a joke. A dying media lashing out at anything and everything, dominated by bias towards Liverpool for decades.

It’s a Liverpool paper mate. There are only so many stories in a day, and their sports pages need to be filled with EFC and LFC related stories.

Sad I know but I can't stop watching the videos.

I have faint memories of the 90s and the Johnson regime trying to do away with Z-cars one game. That was an example of people getting it seriously wrong. The sirens have been used once and already feel like part of the match day experience. Great when things just fit perfectly.

Sad I know but I can't stop watching the videos.

I have faint memories of the 90s and the Johnson regime trying to do away with Z-cars one game. That was an example of people getting it seriously wrong. The sirens have been used once and already feel like part of the match day experience. Great when things just fit perfectly.
What I liked about it was I didn't know it was going to happen, I don't think anyone did, so it was like BOOM .
Kind of like when we played "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" that time, it was spontaneous and it worked.

Like everyone I have been watching the videos back loads, but the videos just don’t do it justice it deserves.. i was there and if that ref would have timed the walk out better for The ‘roar’ in z-cars then that would have stopped some players in their tracks. Best pre match atmosphere ive ever been to. Think florintina when we went 2-0 up just about pips it during the game for me.

I can only imagine what Bayern Munich at home was like after Sunday, wow.

There’s still life left in us yet and it makes me very happy

Someone just needs to stand on the turnstile projecting Klopps face as you walk through, that would cause mass fume lol

And every game would be Angry Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.