Your Ultimate Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Neville Southall

Player Valuation: £8m
On the last home game before you die how would you like Goodison to be? So if Everton got took over by a billionaire and decided to rebuild it, pay off handsomely for whatever land was needed around it what would you go for?

Me, gradually built up to become an 80,000 seater so that we can beat our best attendance of 78k, making it the largest club ground in the country .

A stand alone Main Stand with 3 or even 4 tiers, with all the corporate crap needed in there, St Luke's on view, Main Stand Gable restored.

Then sweeping round from the Gwladys Street through the Bullens to the Park End, a new two tiered over hanging stand flowing round as one equally.

The corner of the stands more squared off than rounded, (ie more like the Bullens/Gwladys corner than the rounded Emirates corners). Leitch criss crosses in evidence.

What's yours? Sensibile, boring, thoughtful and pistaking answers all welcome!

On the last home game before you die how would you like Goodison to be? So if Everton got took over by a billionaire and decided to rebuild it, pay off handsomely for whatever land was needed around it what would you go for?

Me, gradually built up to become an 80,000 seater so that we can beat our best attendance of 78k, making it the largest club ground in the country .

A stand alone Main Stand with 3 or even 4 tiers, with all the corporate crap needed in there, St Luke's on view, Main Stand Gable restored.

Then sweeping round from the Gwladys Street through the Bullens to the Park End, a new two tiered over hanging stand flowing round as one equally.

The corner of the stands more squared off than rounded, (ie more like the Bullens/Gwladys corner than the rounded Emirates corners). Leitch criss crosses in evidence.

What's yours? Sensibile, boring, thoughtful and pistaking answers all welcome!
Similar, with the addition of a royal blue pope mobile to parade our vast array of trophies.
Weeps.

Its a shame st lukes isn't in view as much as it used to be. And I know this makes me a dinosaur but id have terracing on at least 3 sides of the ground.the new park end stand was a massive disappointment so that would go straight away

The Park End will be renamed in honour of the (by then) club's most successful captain, as the T-Clev Terrace.

The family enclosure will be renamed after Francisco Junior, our then record appearance holder.

An adjoining theatre will show 'Operation Goodison' every night of the week, in a 'masterstroke' way of pulling in revenue.

Each corner of the stadium will be raised with turret-like structures to give a real fortress aesthetic, raising our maximum capacity to 46,782.3... even though it was just a way of skimping around moving ground, or even bothering to move the screens.

One that comes up out of the ground so that Blue Bill can sit there on his organ - a bit like the Blackpool Tower ballroom - while the fans stand there expectantly waiting to run and climb into their seats for the main event

Status
Not open for further replies.