Your team for Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX Bill

Player Valuation: £80m
....assuming all healthy:

...................Howard...................

Hibbert....Jags....Distin.......Baines

Gueye....Rodwell...Fellaini....Drenthe

.........Straq.........Saha...............

Vellios
Coleman
Mucha
Billy
Osman
Heitinga
Barkley

Howard
Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines
Rodwell Fellaini
Drenthe Osman Gueye
Saha

With Barkley coming on as a sub for the least effective of the attacking midfield trio.

Actual team for Swansea -
Howard
Hibbert Jags Distin Baines
Drenthe Neville Fellaini Osman
Cahill Saha​

Probably Heitinga for Distin mate. And I wouldn't be surprised to see Drenthe used as a sub again. Simply because it wouldn't make any sense.

Probably Heitinga for Distin mate. And I wouldn't be surprised to see Drenthe used as a sub again. Simply because it wouldn't make any sense.

Nah, he cocked up for the goal, Moyes isnt too keen on him - he'd get dropped.

Osman's goal means he stays. Drenthe did enough to make Moyes go "Oh, he shoots" to keep him on for Gueye - Gueye is young and can take getting benched after doing NOTHING wrong.

Cahill will start. And Neville will play because....he's Phil Neville.

My side would be....

Howard
Coleman Jags Distin Baines
Rodwell Fellaini Barkley
Drenthe Saha Osman​

To drop heitinga for today would be an absolute mistake.
He's playing well and today the goal was not entirely his fault at all, where was Hibbos help? Holt showed good strength.

To drop heitinga for today would be an absolute mistake.
He's playing well and today the goal was not entirely his fault at all, where was Hibbos help? Holt showed good strength.

True. Everyone just stood watching and never put a foot in. But he should'nt have let him turn.

I guess, but i think dropping him for that would be quite the confidence knocker. Wouldn't be worth it imo

This.

Also, time and again, it was a magnificent turn, which Heitinga could only possibly stop with a foul. I know this is Grant Holt, but if anyone better or more famous does this we'd be "oh, it's him, he does it all the time, nothing we could do".
Flash of brilliance there from him.

It's surprising to see so many omitting Barkley from the first 11.
What has he done to convince you guys he's not good enough?

Osman was pretty ace today... Might put him in over Gueye, or find a way to get all three of Gueye, Osman and Drenthe starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.