Your pre-game rituals

Status
Not open for further replies.

leslad

Player Valuation: £10m
Inappropriate Language
Ahead of the first home game of the season (boooo, these are [Poor language removed] Everton FFS, PASS IT FORWARDS etc), I thought I'd ask what people like to do before attending goodison.

Do you drive over and have people mind your car? In the Thomas Frost for 9am for a pint with breakfast? Chips and curry sauce from the supper bar? Do you have any random superstitions that you just have to do?

Bet there's a few superstitions, I remember watching us beat Wolfsburg in the Excelsior a few years ago, and some fella wouldn't let me go the toilet during the second half as he was convinced that if I did we'd lose. So basically watched the half cross-legged and we won thanks to my tank bladder.

I lie in bed in a listless state trying to somehow summon the energy to get dressed and amble down to Goodison Park like a man heading to the gallows to witness another terrible example of lax professionalism, resulting in a heady mixture of profound boredom and uncontrollable anger.

I also occasionally grab a hot dog.

A vank and a clearing of my internet cache to ensure a smooth stream. Oh "before attending Goodison". Wouldn't know that feeling since I've been abroad for nearly a decade.

Stub my toe.

stand on a Lego brick or upturned plug.

Burn the roof of my mouth during breakfast.

Step in dogsh!t.......etc etc

Always go in through the left side of the turnstile for some reason. Feels weird going through the right

Status
Not open for further replies.