YOUR LEAST Favourite Evertonian moment - IN the Staduim

Status
Not open for further replies.

daza_1973

Player Valuation: £60m
someone was bound to do it so I thought what the hell.
Your least favourite memories from Goodison Park history.

I'll start

Everton 2 - Oldham Ath. 2 - 1993 - I know it seems a strange one, but I have rarely been so fecked off on exiting goodison - 2-0 up and cruising 5 mins to go .... Bang Bang 2-2

Everton 2 - bolton 3 aet - 1994 F.a cup - Barlow scores 2 - wow he's finally made the grade - no chance Owen Coyle piss*s on our chips

Everton 1 - Norwich 5 - fecking Ekoku the pinnacle of his career..

Everton 1 - Blackburn 2 - champions in waiting blackburn proving how poor they really were

Everton 0 - Spurs 2 - stefan gross's spurs had'nt won a game - until of course we played them

Everton 1 - bradford city 3 - Waddle's swansong goal - kancelskis's last game - Chris Kamara over the top celebrations

I think i'll stop there before I get too depressed....

I'll start

Everton 2 - Oldham Ath. 2 - 1993 - I know it seems a strange one, but I have rarely been so fecked off on exiting goodison - 2-0 up and cruising 5 mins to go .... Bang Bang 2-2

Everton 2 - bolton 3 aet - 1994 F.a cup - Barlow scores 2 - wow he's finally made the grade - no chance Owen Coyle piss*s on our chips

Everton 1 - Blackburn 2 - champions in waiting blackburn proving how poor they really were

Everton 0 - Spurs 2 - stefan gross's spurs had'nt won a game - until of course we played them

Everton 1 - bradford city 3 - Waddle's swansong goal - kancelskis's last game - Chris Kamara over the top celebrations

Was that the one where Graham Stuart scored with a lovely chip from just outside the box?

I'll start

TRANMERE ROVERS !!!

Close Thread .

any lose to that lot ANYWHERE - but particularly the Finals, Replays, the Rush Testimonial and the home one last season where we were abject (and I left with 20+ to go) - even Reserves/Youth/Senior Cup/Testimonials - they all count; 2-6 v Man U at Xmas (and then 2 days later at Leeds was just awful; All those finals we've lost and/or been denied victory by dubious means; the semis we shouldn't have lost (and been denied victory by dubious means); The 99th minute loser at Old Trafford in the FA Cup (pre-Fergie time); when Fairclough slotted home deep in injury time at the Pit. The time we gave in at West Brom (4-0), Bolton at home (0-4, the only time I seriously questioned WHY?); 3-5 at home to QPR - despite two consolation goals - in one of the first games I took my son to ("son this is what following the Blues is - character building"); Sheffield United at home (2-3) in 1975 when it was meant to be our year.

Was back in the walter smith days we had just lost to sheff wed 2-1 and on the drive home was convinced we was going down then super kev happened and you know the rest

It's losing to poor and mediocre sides that's often the hardest to take.

I remember going to a game against Luton in late 1983. It was miserable, nothing was happening, and there were chants of "All we are saying is give us a goal". Then Luton scored. That shut us up. Until a few weeks later when we began our FA Cup run, and if you know your history ...

Mine was the week after we beat Liverpool 3-0 an we took on Wigan, an some Wigan fans sat in the Family enclouser, nearly all kicked off when Wigan scored, really ruined the match for me

Was back in the walter smith days we had just lost to sheff wed 2-1 and on the drive home was convinced we was going down then super kev happened and you know the rest

Whopper shout !!!

Undies - my mate , Undies - wanted the ground to open up an' swallow him , ...
( If uny he'd had sat down , HARD , .... )

Status
Not open for further replies.