Your Favourite Thing(s) This Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy's debut.

iStock-482033877.jpg

Other than that, the performances at the end of the season, seeing us play some actual football and waking up realising that Lucas Digne is our left back are my other highlights

Performances against the “Big 6”, for me.

Barring the horror show that was the home game with Spurs, I don’t recall a game in which we were as meek and mentally defeated as we have been in these games for years.

Actually getting some results (and clean sheets) in the home games towards the end of the season was (hopefully) proof that the green shoots of recovery are there and we can actually look forward to some progress next year, depending on how recruitment goes this summer of course.

Performances against the “Big 6”, for me.

Barring the horror show that was the home game with Spurs, I don’t recall a game in which we were as meek and mentally defeated as we have been in these games for years.

Actually getting some results (and clean sheets) in the home games towards the end of the season was (hopefully) proof that the green shoots of recovery are there and we can actually look forward to some progress next year, depending on how recruitment goes this summer of course.
I only managed one home game this season - home to Spurs.
Managed to get to 3 away defeats and a 0-0 at Palace, luckily didn’t manage to get tickets for Fulham and Watford away.
Some lady behind us at the spurs game amazed at Bernard’s possession skills shouts out “He’s still Gorrit!” I think that every time he gets the ball now.

Goodison got back to its snarly best. Manu game at home was a delight, some solid away performances. The way we finished the season after the slump in mid season.

The kopites pundits praising Gomes through gritted teeth as we matched them easily at Anfield even when they were in their best form. Only for the same pundits to orgasm over Origi’s fluke goal, all of them sticking the boot into Pickford. Then those same pundits having to watch Pickford shut the door in Salah’s face as we cost them the league.

Probably the ushering in of a new era in the PL, unfortunately Liverpool are here to stay but the continued demise of some of the other clubs gives me some hope for Everton.

I only managed one home game this season - home to Spurs.
Managed to get to 3 away defeats and a 0-0 at Palace, luckily didn’t manage to get tickets for Fulham and Watford away.
Some lady behind us at the spurs game amazed at Bernard’s possession skills shouts out “He’s still Gorrit!” I think that every time he gets the ball now.
Can you do your best to miss all Everton’s games next season please.

Status
Not open for further replies.