young everton fans

Who are the better blues?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do u guys feel patronized by the older everton bozos talking about the old everton success every time they have a whisky and a cocaine on the weekend as though u do not understand everton as deeply as them??

Yes, they make me feel like a second class supporter and a worthless human being. I blame all my problems on these whiskey-swilling, cocaine-snorting, condescending arseholes.

thank u for ur brave contribution buddy. do u also think their need to wear their favourite sports footwear from the 1980s is cringeworthy??

Most certainly, as is the fact that they are unable to move on from a period in time when they felt most relevant, and accept and move forward with the changes in football and society itself.

Most certainly, as is the fact that they are unable to move on from a period in time when they felt most relevant, and accept and move forward with the changes in football and society itself.
i feel young everton fans can save the everton by taking over the direction of the support from these misty eyed fat dinosaurs who permit stagnation because they once sold their tv to go to rotterdam and cannot wait to bore anyone who will listen about it.

i feel young everton fans can save the everton by taking over the direction of the support from these misty eyed fat dinosaurs who permit stagnation because they once sold their tv to go to rotterdam and cannot wait to bore anyone who will listen about it.
Sold their tv. Luxury. I had to work down the mines 25 hours a day for 53 weeks so.i could go to Rotterdam. Once I got there, oh well that's a long story. If you want to hear let me know. Yours lovingly misty eyed fat dinosaur

Status
Not open for further replies.