Young EFC Players Out On Loan 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

overall a decent loan for an 18 year old, started off flying, hit a rough patch and was dropped but ended up coming through it and getting his place back.
learnt far more than playing u23 footy

...I’m not the biggest fan of loan deals, but in these circumstances where he’s already had some 1st team experience it might turn out to be ideal. The lad is a consideration for the future.

Shame about Branthwaites injury, will delay is progress. Think he will be a decent player in the future.

I think at this point for the good of young lads ligaments everywhere signing with Everton should come with a health warning. Everyone has injuries but McCarthy, Coleman and Gomes all having their leg hanging off within the same 3-4 year period seems like some black magic level luck.

Shame about Branthwaites injury, will delay is progress. Think he will be a decent player in the future.

I think at this point for the good of young lads ligaments everywhere signing with Everton should come with a health warning. Everyone has injuries but McCarthy, Coleman and Gomes all having their leg hanging off within the same 3-4 year period seems like some black magic level luck.

theres only 3 games left and should be back for preseason in july i'd think

Status
Not open for further replies.