Young EFC Players Out On Loan 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there's been many a time when iv'e thought Ellis or Josh King on that bench. Just hope he gets a chance of a decent run out with us. info was that the family were not happy with no chances being given to him. Thats why Carlo got him involved with the 1st team { both travelling and training } just before he was loaned out.
Have you read the Blackpool review of Simms? Shouldn’t be near our first XI, needs another year out on loan hopefully with Blackpool in the championship

Have you read the Blackpool review of Simms? Shouldn’t be near our first XI, needs another year out on loan hopefully with Blackpool in the championship

....not sure how that suggestion fits with his contract situation.

From what I saw of him at U23 level, he offers very little from a competitive or back to goal situation. Hopefully the loan move has helped him in that regard as he looked a long way from being a PL footballer. Fingers crossed.

....not sure how that suggestion fits with his contract situation.
Ooh, that’s right, he’s out of contract this year is he? I would simply point to Coleman and tell Simms to sign a contract with us as he does have a credible route into the first team.

if we consider the small’s criticism that he doesn’t see a route into the first team, having a few good loan spells is surely a critical aspect of how we convert U18 potential into genuine first team players

Ooh, that’s right, he’s out of contract this year is he? I would simply point to Coleman and tell Simms to sign a contract with us as he does have a credible route into the first team.

if we consider the small’s criticism that he doesn’t see a route into the first team, having a few good loan spells is surely a critical aspect of how we convert U18 potential into genuine first team players

....not sure if he might have another year. If not, I’d be thinking the club are happy to release him. Let’s not forget, he wasn’t involved in squads when we really needed striker cover this season.

....not sure if he might have another year. If not, I’d be thinking the club are happy to release him. Let’s not forget, he wasn’t involved in squads when we really needed striker cover this season.
Think the Blackpool feedback explains that, however it does point to him adapting and showing some potential. I’d be disappointed if we didn’t manage to keep him, how many goals? Couple of tidy finishes for Blackpool, think he could be a decent player with a few more loans.

How many loans did Seamus have before he became a first team regular? Thought it was two seasons, with the first year being very mixed .

Think the Blackpool feedback explains that, however it does point to him adapting and showing some potential. I’d be disappointed if we didn’t manage to keep him, how many goals? Couple of tidy finishes for Blackpool, think he could be a decent player with a few more loans.

How many loans did Seamus have before he became a first team regular? Thought it was two seasons, with the first year being very mixed .

....I thought Coleman only went to Blackpool for a short spell and saw them through to the play-offs.

Not much happening at BR in the first half. Simms had a chance around the half hour mark after a good move but didn't net. Hoping for a HT turnaround talk from CrItch.

Coleman was a short time cover loan for a month in March of 2010 but stayed till the end of that season. And the glory that came with it.

Not much happening at BR in the first half. Simms had a chance around the half hour mark after a good move but didn't net. Hoping for a HT turnaround talk from CrItch.

Coleman was a short time cover loan for a month in March of 2010 but stayed till the end of that season. And the glory that came with it.
Might have that wrong then, thought he had two spells. But my point being going on loan is a stepping stone to playing regular football for our club

Status
Not open for further replies.