Young EFC Players Out On Loan 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be a tough loan for him. Wycombe was favourites for relegation last season and amazingly got promoted, as far as I know they haven't massively strengthened. So I think it will be a long hard season for them.
I think you might be right going off the first 25, they're getting snotted and the midfield is non existent

Championship
Wycombe Wanderers - Dennis Adeniran played full match in 0-2 home defeat to Swansea City

OS Match Report

Fan comments
" I thought Dennis had a promising debut "
" Adeniran looks good considering he's only been at the club for two days. "
" Really impressed with Adeniran - he had some lovely touches and could become a key player for us. "
" I'd like to see Dennis get on the ball more and dictate the play, hopefully this will come in time, he will need to work on tracking runners as a couple of times he switched off. Decent enough debut. "

Ex-EFC watch: noticed a now 27-year-old Jake Bidwell getting involved in a Swansea goal. Lad's made a good career for himself at QPR, Brentford and Swansea.

Lewis Gibson was an unused sub for Reading.

Championship
Wycombe Wanderers - Dennis Adeniran played full match in 0-2 home defeat to Swansea City

OS Match Report

Fan comments
" I thought Dennis had a promising debut "
" Adeniran looks good considering he's only been at the club for two days. "
" Really impressed with Adeniran - he had some lovely touches and could become a key player for us. "
" I'd like to see Dennis get on the ball more and dictate the play, hopefully this will come in time, he will need to work on tracking runners as a couple of times he switched off. Decent enough debut. "

Ex-EFC watch: noticed a now 27-year-old Jake Bidwell getting involved in a Swansea goal. Lad's made a good career for himself at QPR, Brentford and Swansea.

Lewis Gibson was an unused sub for Reading.
I watched Wycombe and I have to agree with the last quote, he was caught ball watching and not tracking on a few occasions, wasn't really involved in the game either. I thought his positioning was a bit off but it was his League debut so I won't be overly critical.

I watched Wycombe and I have to agree with the last quote, he was caught ball watching and not tracking on a few occasions, wasn't really involved in the game either. I thought his positioning was a bit off but it was his League debut so I won't be overly critical.
What position was he playing? I expected him in midfield but one of the sites had him down as a full back.

Status
Not open for further replies.