Young EFC Players Out On Loan 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis Gibson left on the bench again

Branthwaite played full 90 in 1-0 defeat

....in respect of Gibson they said he’s ‘on a pathway’ to the first team. Fancy titles but the bottom line is these youngsters have to force their way into first teams. Good to see Branthwaite getting game time, must have a nosey at the Blackburn forum to see what they think of him.

....in respect of Gibson they said he’s ‘on a pathway’ to the first team. Fancy titles but the bottom line is these youngsters have to force their way into first teams. Good to see Branthwaite getting game time, must have a nosey at the Blackburn forum to see what they think of him.
I’ve seen two of his games and Branthwaite has been excellent in both .... apart from kicking that Middlesborough player in the face.
I was a bit worried when I saw Blackburn had taken Harwood-Bellis the young City centre back/ right back on loan , but I see he came on as a right back today . A bit of pressure on young Jarrad to keep up his form , so far so good.

I’ve seen two of his games and Branthwaite has been excellent in both .... apart from kicking that Middlesborough player in the face.
I was a bit worried when I saw Blackburn had taken Harwood-Bellis the young City centre back/ right back on loan , but I see he came on as a right back today . A bit of pressure on young Jarrad to keep up his form , so far so good.

...yep, i like him lots. Fingers crossed this is a loan move that really benefits us.

Status
Not open for further replies.