Young EFC Players Out on Loan 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

atrottel

Player Valuation: £35m
Just to get the thread up and running for the coming season and since some pre-season work is starting and some loans are being agreed...

As in previous years, I'll try and keep an eye on the youth loans in the lower UK leagues and possibly Jonjoe Kenny, since I'm interested and speak German (and not Sandro since I'm disinterested and don't speak Spanish).

Can also use this thread pre-season to keep a preseason record of any loan agreements and rumours...

So, without further ado (all of them previously posted here):

Agreed Loans
Jonjoe Kenny - season-long to Schalke in the Bundesliga
Sandro Ramirez - season-long to Real Vallalolid in La Liga

Rumours
Antonee Robinson being chased by Wigan
Joe Williams being looked at by various English clubs, loan or permanent (as his contract is slowly running down)
Joao Virginia set to go to Reading for the season
Kieran Dowell in sights of various English clubs

Just to get the thread up and running for the coming season and since some pre-season work is starting and some loans are being agreed...

As in previous years, I'll try and keep an eye on the youth loans in the lower UK leagues and possibly Jonjoe Kenny, since I'm interested and speak German (and not Sandro since I'm disinterested and don't speak Spanish).

Can also use this thread pre-season to keep a preseason record of any loan agreements and rumours...

So, without further ado (all of them previously posted here):

Agreed Loans
Jonjoe Kenny - season-long to Schalke in the Bundesliga
Sandro Ramirez - season-long to Real Vallalolid in La Liga

Rumours
Antonee Robinson being chased by Wigan
Joe Williams being looked at by various English clubs, loan or permanent (as his contract is slowly running down)
Joao Virginia set to go to Reading for the season
Kieran Dowell in sights of various English clubs

...cheers, Matey. A must read thread for us all in the coming season, much appreciated.

Can someone with knowledge of Reading tell us if Virginia will be a clear starter or 50/50 for number 1?

....Fraser Hornby linked with a loan move, I can imagine there are plenty of enquiries because he’s a big unit, competitive, decent in the air and he does put a shift in.

Can someone with knowledge of Reading tell us if Virginia will be a clear starter or 50/50 for number 1?
You would hope a clear starter, it would be A poor decision to send him on loan for a season without assurances he would play.

Reading had a loan keeper last year from arsenal who has now gone back, and their other keeper is a bit of a lower league journeyman, so it looks promising.

Be interesting to see tonight in game vs Sevilla. Reading fans seem split in opinions about starter/backup.

Here's a few pics of him training in Spain.

Added: Kieran Dowell may be playing for first time in game tonight over in Florida against Bristol City

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.