Young Boys support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep they were quality. That thing where they went mad as if they had scored was quite funny. Still, that Poznan thing does my head in, pay to watch a game and then turn your back for half of it to jump up and down like a tit

cast.jpg

I liked them for most of the game, but, by the end, they were getting on my tits.

Seems to me "Ultras" care more about making a lot of noise and being noticed than actually taking much notice of what's going on on the pitch. To be fair, we're too far the other way most of the time, but I'd rather be a miserable auld arse than an ultra ( there's a song in there somewhere ... Id' rather be an auld arse than an ultra, yes I would, if could, I shirley would.

It's OK, I've got me coat on already.

I liked them for most of the game, but, by the end, they were getting on my tits.

Seems to me "Ultras" care more about making a lot of noise and being noticed than actually taking much notice of what's going on on the pitch. To be fair, we're too far the other way most of the time, but I'd rather be a miserable auld arse than an ultra ( there's a song in there somewhere ... Id' rather be an auld arse than an ultra, yes I would, if could, I shirley would.

It's OK, I've got me coat on already.

Tbh when the game is up there isn't much else to do other than keep singing about how proud you are to be a supporter of your team.

Better than the Arsenal fans disappearing last night with 5 minutes to go and missing 3 goals. lol

From watching the TV in my study they appeared to be a great set of fans who were appreciated by the home fans also............

Great fans, absolute nutcases but still fun. Wish them a safe journey back to Switzerland. A mate who's a steward for the away end said they were well-behaved, they broke a few seats by jumping on them but there was no trouble or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.