"You think this is bad son?..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think this is bad son?

I remember the days fans used to tell us be careful what you wish for, we could end up like Pompey?

“What’s a Pompey dad? Exactly son”.

Think giving a new contract to jags is bad son? we finally released our worsed left back in the premier league era one summer to the joy of all Evertonoans. But our transfer window was so bad we had to resign him as a free transfer again the same window and a week later he gets a season ending injury. -Pistone.

I remember when Steve Walsh went to Italy to sign the pick of the AC and Inter players, and all he signed was the cheque in the Trattoria Milanese.

I'm still waiting on that inter/AC all stars team. I'm not giving up dam it. He planted the seed... and I'm not talking about the Italian brothels he definitely visited on our dime.

You think this is bad, Bill?

You should have seen your thread on BlueKipper :eek:

You think this is bad son? Two of everton's title wins have resulted in world wars, and one in an outright European ban.

Fate steps in our way every time we catch breath of success. Just enjoy the wallowing in mediocrity, at least millions don't die from it*.

*apart from inside, a little.

You think this is bad son I got exiled to Saudi Arabia and then had to watch us lose a cup final to the RS in a room full of expat RS - none from Liverpool of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.