Yobo, did he jump or was he pushed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an awfull eeling we will see Hibbo at centre back before the season is out - honestly dont understand letting him go.

What's not to understand? The club exists hand to mouth and anything that looks immediately unjustifiable cost-wise will be axed. You cant praise them in one breath for their 'prudent' policies and then act puzzled when they carry out those policies.

What's not to understand? The club exists hand to mouth and anything that looks immediately unjustifiable cost-wise will be axed. You cant praise them in one breath for their 'prudent' policies and then act puzzled when they carry out those policies.

Which of course is a massive presumption, so to clarify you think we let Yobo go becuase we cant afford his wages?

I have an awfull feeling we will see Hibbo at centre back before the season is out - honestly dont understand letting him go.

That could happen, it seems to have happened to us before, where we have let a player leave and then everyone in their position has got injured or suspended and we have been "up the creek" as it were.

I seem to remember a few seasons ago we let Marcus Bent leave, brought no striker in, and then had all other strikers injured so cahill had to play up front on his own. He did a job, but not ideal.

Which of course is a massive presumption, so to clarify you think we let Yobo go becuase we cant afford his wages?

What I think DaveK means is that we have a player who is on (about) 30-40k a week, not playing, and not even getting on the bench. Financially, that doesn't make sense.

And in all honesty, i'd rather have Hibbert at Centre Back than Yobo. I think he's that bad.

Think its crap. Don't think Joey's that guy. I don't think he woke up and thought, 'you know what? I dont want to play against Benfica at the stadium of light. Cba tbh lids.'

What I think DaveK means is that we have a player who is on (about) 30-40k a week, not playing, and not even getting on the bench. Financially, that doesn't make sense.

And in all honesty, i'd rather have Hibbert at Centre Back than Yobo. I think he's that bad.

Precisely.

Think its crap. Don't think Joey's that guy. I don't think he woke up and thought, 'you know what? I dont want to play against Benfica at the stadium of light. Cba tbh lids.'

No, me neither. Prentice is acting the cnut here. He used to shout truth to power when he was just a staffer, now he's the head honcho he's just a hack doing the club's bidding.

A total cynic.

No, me neither. Prentice is acting the cnut here. He used to shout truth to power when he was just a staffer, now he's the head honcho he's just a hack doing the club's bidding.

A total cynic.

I have absolutly no idea what you just said but I think you agree with me so thank you :) Gonna miss shouting Yoboooo, Yoboooo, Yoboooo

I have an awfull eeling we will see Hibbo at centre back before the season is out - honestly dont understand letting him go.

Whats wrong with that?

He's a hard working loyal true blue Evertonian.

Stuff the fact he's just not good enough. Might as well play him at cb, its not like he would complain or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.