2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got a decision to make has Yerry. Stick around until his contract runs out despite being understudy to our two main centre halves, and risk bigger clubs not going in for him as he'll essentially have been out of the team for up to eight months, or accept that he won't play much of a part in the rest of the season and try for a move in January, albeit with a lower wage than he'll be able to get in the summer as a free transfer. He does strike me as a mercenary though, so he'll probably stick around and end up playing in the Middle East next season on huge wages.

He's got a decision to make has Yerry. Stick around until his contract runs out despite being understudy to our two main centre halves, and risk bigger clubs not going in for him as he'll essentially have been out of the team for up to eight months, or accept that he won't play much of a part in the rest of the season and try for a move in January, albeit with a lower wage than he'll be able to get in the summer as a free transfer. He does strike me as a mercenary though, so he'll probably stick around and end up playing in the Middle East next season on huge wages.

Even if he's not a mercenary, he might have been trying to get a run in the team to showcase himself either to Lampard or a new club or manager. Either way, bad luck for him with all these injuries, but I hope he can make it in USA or Middle East and the warmer weather and slower pace might enable him to keep fitter.

He might end up getting a run in the team, especially if we end up playing 3 at the back again.
Not saying we should it's not really worked but the friendly we just played might suggest it's still in his thoughts

….the only positive is, it’s in Mina’s interest to impress up to the end of the season to increase his Bosman value. If his injury situation continues, clubs will be reluctant to invest in him unless it’s on a ‘pay when play’ basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.