2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t play him either. Think about it, he breaks down every game he plays. He’s out of contract in the summer. Do you seriously think he’ll give 100% for us when the rest of his career is on the line? He may well be our best CB which isn’t saying much but he’s the last one I’d pick. Sad state of affairs but you buy a bunch of mercenaries and this what you get.

I wouldn’t play him either. Think about it, he breaks down every game he plays. He’s out of contract in the summer. Do you seriously think he’ll give 100% for us when the rest of his career is on the line? He may well be our best CB which isn’t saying much but he’s the last one I’d pick. Sad state of affairs but you buy a bunch of mercenaries and this what you get.
that's all hypothetical though init?

I wouldnt play him because he MIGHT not be arsed.

what is an absolute 100% fact though, is that playing keane every single week is costing this team goals at an alarming rate, a half fit, half arsed yerry mina is still far better than rancid donkey michael keane

Get him in the first team! If he wants to make himself look useless or incapable of completing a single game of football ahead of his upcoming free transfer, then let him do it. But you’d hope that he’d have a bit more about him than that, and that he’d want to ‘put himself in the shop window’ to get a half decent move somewhere.

Leicester are playing Tielemans ahead of his upcoming free transfer, we really need to be playing Mina!

that's all hypothetical though init?

I wouldnt play him because he MIGHT not be arsed.

what is an absolute 100% fact though, is that playing keane every single week is costing this team goals at an alarming rate, a half fit, half arsed yerry mina is still far better than rancid donkey michael keane
Ok so when we play the unfit Mina who do we bring on after 29 minutes when he goes down with a little niggle and asks to come off? Whoever it is we may as well play him from the start.

Get him in the first team! If he wants to make himself look useless or incapable of completing a single game of football ahead of his upcoming free transfer, then let him do it. But you’d hope that he’d have a bit more about him than that, and that he’d want to ‘put himself in the shop window’ to get a half decent move somewhere.

Leicester are playing Tielemans ahead of his upcoming free transfer, we really need to be playing Mina!
Brought Soyuncu back in now as well, despite him having signed a pre-contract with Atletico.

Most players do have professional pride.

He won’t be in the shop window if he’s injured, that’s the point. I guarantee his agent has already had a word with him about this.

It's not going to happen though, it's fairly obvious Dyche has his favorites.

Ok fine, play him then. Just don’t blame me if we cant bring Tom Davies on in the 85th minute when we’re 2-0 down cause we’ve used all our subs.

nar your right here, lets play a player who is costing us goals every single week because he's one of the worst cbs in the league, just purely because mina MIGHT get injured, and we MIGHT have used all FIVE of our subs in that time

Status
Not open for further replies.