2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? Let’s say an in swinging corner is whipped in towards the penalty spot and he gets a glancing flick on it to take it away from an onrushing forward, what more could he actually do in that situation? You are looking for faults that you want to be there but aren’t, it’s quite strange.
Last ditch defending, yes. I'm seeing him cushion headers under no pressure.

My only criticism of him recently is shpuld have scored this season by now. He keeps winning the header but not getting enough behind it. Apart from yesterday when it was disallowed for some unknown reason of course
Most are headed low or into the ground, which appears to be helping goalkeepers to get behind it. I'd love a powerful header straight into the net.

When he went down in our area, he definitely held his right leg hamstring.
Whatever it is, let’s hope he can recover quickly.

....shortly before he came off, a forward got a run on him and he was struggling to chase (as per a hamstring). Fortunately the referee blew for off-side. I did notice, though, as Mina left the pitch he was rubbing the outside of his right knee (perhaps tweaked a ligament).

....shortly before he came off, a forward got a run on him and he was struggling to chase (as per a hamstring). Fortunately the referee blew for off-side. I did notice, though, as Mina left the pitch he was rubbing the outside of his right knee (perhaps tweaked a ligament).

Yep he jarrs his knee towards the end of the match and that's what I thought (a little tweak)

Status
Not open for further replies.