Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

He doesn’t want to be here

Swerve

If he was any good he would play more regularly for Barca if he were that good, I mean it’s not like Barca are renowned for their defensive prowess.

BTW El hadj diouf was signed by the scum on the back of a World Cup....I’ll leave that here

Swerve

If he was any good he would play more regularly for Barca if he were that good, I mean it’s not like Barca are renowned for their defensive prowess.

BTW El hadj diouf was signed by the scum on the back of a World Cup....I’ll leave that here

So much wrong with this post

1) the lad and his agent are seeing what is the best possible option.
Wether it be stay at barca (unlikely), or move on! They are well within there right to wait around and see if any better clubs come in. E.g CL clubs etc, not teams that finished 8th in a poor PL last term
2) More than likely you need to be pretty good to get to barca in the first place
3) Brands new of him when he was playing in brazil

Swerve

It's called 'Babb's Law'. Never sign anyone purely on the back of a good World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.