2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’ll be 32 years old having just wasted a whole season by staying at a club that had no intention of registering him for the squad rather than take a drop in pay to get some football under his belt. I think his chance to play Premier League football again may have passed him by.

He’ll be 32 years old having just wasted a whole season by staying at a club that had no intention of registering him for the squad rather than take a drop in pay to get some football under his belt. I think his chance to play Premier League football again may have passed him by.

It's a tough one really, if he went to Middlesborough (I assume that's the one you mean?) and played crap then nobody would take a chance on him in the top flight next season anyway.

He is probably hoping that what he did at Palace years ago now will be enough for someone to take a punt on him.

I don’t even think he would have had to take a pay cut, Everton would have subsidised his wages, as they have with Walcott at Southampton, looks like he wants the easy life, no work plenty of pay.

It's a tough one really, if he went to Middlesborough (I assume that's the one you mean?) and played crap then nobody would take a chance on him in the top flight next season anyway.

He is probably hoping that what he did at Palace years ago now will be enough for someone to take a punt on him.

At least he’d give himself the opportunity to get his career back on track though. If he didn’t have the belief in himself that he could do a job in the Championship then he’s simply trying to con Palace into giving him another couple of years pay day.

I don't understand why he isn't at least part of the squad. We have so little pace in the team with Coleman and Digne injured and at least Bolasie might give a different option for ten minutes at the end of a game.

We are paying his wages and might as well have him involved to see if he can contribute.
We are also now suffering somewhat for allowing Kean out on loan.

I don't understand why he isn't at least part of the squad. We have so little pace in the team with Coleman and Digne injured and at least Bolasie might give a different option for ten minutes at the end of a game.

We are paying his wages and might as well have him involved to see if he can contribute.
We are also now suffering somewhat for allowing Kean out on loan.

Wholeheartedly disagree with all of this.

At least he’d give himself the opportunity to get his career back on track though. If he didn’t have the belief in himself that he could do a job in the Championship then he’s simply trying to con Palace into giving him another couple of years pay day.

Pretty much yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.