Yakubu's Omission

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford_uk

Player Valuation: £10m
I not gonna blast Sir David as he has worked wonders, i am just curious why the Yak has been dropped for Saha? 4 me he was coming into his own again...

I think it's a classic case of Moyes having his favourites. Saha is seemingly undroppable, unless he's injured.

Maybe not wanting to burn Yak out before he gets back 100%, as well as giving Saha a lift as well as granting him some game time to try to get his fitness up incrementally as well.

fair point

Naah , Moyes is just having one of bad spells he has every year ! Saha is awful end of story ! No movement , can't keep the ball and has a heart the size of a pea ! Utter crap and oh yeah he hasn't scored for 9 months on the Prem !!!! A joke ! Davie fully to blame and he is the reason why we haven't won since beating Stoke ! Awful team selections , substitutions etc ! 2 out of 10 for the last 3 games !!!

Thought Saha had a couple of great moments today actually, Fab did very well to save his shot from going in, plus he was excellent for assisting Cahill for his goal.

The Yak is certainly better at holding up play though, without doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.