• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone who votes yes to this, I pity you. And you are obviously content with mediocrity and lack of ambition.

What he did on a shoe string budget, was the last time we were truly a solid hard to score against side, makes you wonder what he could have done here with 300m to spend.

I’d have his defending back in a heart beat, the last time we lived up to our tradition of having a good defence was under Moyes.

I said naw, purely on the basis that you never go back, plus his record is terrible, if we're going down the new manager route then I just think it will be an unheard of manager or Arteta, dontvexpect any success soon blues

On a side note, my 12 year old nephew was literally crying after the match, hiding under his hood because he knows he's got to face the kopites on Monday sitting top of the league while we are getting ripped by shef utd at home or Bournemouth, pathetic showing from the cowards today

And we conceded no goal at home for how long. Zonal marking is not the problem.. players who are not doin their job are .
They are not doing the expected job of defending because they are at an instant disadvantage, a player who has a 5-10 yard run on one that is static is only going to have one outcome as proven many times last season and it’s started again this season. It’s not rocket science

They are not doing the expected job of defending because they are at an instant disadvantage, a player who has a 5-10 yard run on one that is static is only going to have one outcome as proven many times last season and it’s started again this season. It’s not rocket science
Why does it work for so many teams so. And work for us In all them games at goodison from March on.

What he did on a shoe string budget, was the last time we were truly a solid hard to score against side, makes you wonder what he could have done here with 300m to spend.

I’d have his defending back in a heart beat, the last time we lived up to our tradition of having a good defence was under Moyes.
Not quite, under Martinez first season we had a better defensive record than moyes several previous seasons

Can’t think of anyone who has something you could define as success with it tbh. The shower over the road had issues with it when Klopp introduced it there as well. I sit in the upper bullens pretty much on line with the 6 yard box and you can see the players looking round waiting to see who they are picking up, it’s too late by then because that player is running towards them and have all the momentum, it doesn’t work!

Status
Not open for further replies.