• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a look at the teamsheets for the results you highlighted before mate.
The resources available to Martinez , Koeman and Silva are in a different stratosphere.
If you factor in the resources that were available to Moyes were largely a credit to his shrewd transfers (in the main) .
Then compare what he inherited as a squad when he came in after Smith etc.
He was phenomenal. A bit dull , pragmatic , whatever you want to call it , but he did a great job , in difficult circumstances.

Martinez and Koeman being crap does not automatically makes Moyes boss.

He was not phenomenal, he did a good job by and large, that's it though. I don't think he was dull at all, as I said I think we played some very nice stuff under him. He will go through his career, a long one, without winning anything though.

I get the money thing (yet wages are still being ignored as they always are, players don't play for free..) I don't think being given full control of a club like Everton for 11 years is a difficult circumstance though. It's very rare a manager gets that. The ones who do usually have something to show for it at the end of it.

No chance. Keep hearing the club go on about wanting top 6, wanting to be the best... this is the man who had the most abysmal record away at the top clubs and just in big games in general. Got away with his dourness because we were skint and were just made up to be competing. He can take his knife to a gunfight elsewhere.

Moyes is finished as a top level manager. Anyone who wants him back is clearly beyond all help.

People believe we'd be getting the Moyes of 2002 which was a hungry, fired up young manager. Well he's a shell of that right now.

On the dole nearly 18 months, doesn't even get linked with jobs either, his best days as a manager are long gone.

Would takes Moyes back immediately...

He loves this club & would bring back the passion....

Silva has lost his way, can not see him improving us he seems clueless.....

He’s played better football than any manager since has managed. Osman Pienaar Baines Arteta interchanging leaving opposition full backs dizzy and providing cut backs for Yakubu or Cahill to stroke home. We’d be giddy if the current team were even paying half as well as some of Moyes’ best teams.

Complete myth that Moyes played bad football. He got the best out of what he had available to him unlike the clowns that have followed him.

Most of Moyes' teams would destroy our current first 11 and have them all crying, begging for the game to end.

Ok, slight exaggeration but I just want to see some passion from our current players.

Status
Not open for further replies.