• Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well?

I would I’ll be honest.
I didn't mind Moyes to be fair Groucho and he should have realised sometimes it's a case of horses for courses before he left, however there is far too much water now gone under the bridge and it doesn't usually workout when managers return to a club.
Don't know what the answer is to be honest but worse than that neither does the owner.

If Moyes is the best manager that we can attract then we're done as a club. It's over and we might as well accept that things will never get better for us. Bringing him back is the managerial appointment equlivent of waving the white flag of surrender. Is he a better option then Silva? Sure, but so is Sam Alladyce and I don't want that clown back here either!

The people saying Moyes and Mourinho are finished will be the same ones saying why didn’t we go and get them when they go to another club and put a run of results together

HOOF = no way........

He’s played better football than any manager since has managed. Osman Pienaar Baines Arteta interchanging leaving opposition full backs dizzy and providing cut backs for Yakubu or Cahill to stroke home. We’d be giddy if the current team were even paying half as well as some of Moyes’ best teams.

Complete myth that Moyes played bad football. He got the best out of what he had available to him unlike the clowns that have followed him.

No We need a manager who knows how to win trophies or qualify for Europe from the top leagues in Europe or South America. He also has to be aware of the style that is needed to do that in the Premier League. I realise that would be a very short list but if we are ambitious then that is what we have to do.

The people saying Moyes and Mourinho are finished will be the same ones saying why didn’t we go and get them when they go to another club and put a run of results together
I think football has moved on fro Mourinhos style of play. He didn’t get utd playing in a way that fans could watch and he had much bigger budgets. I dont think our club would survive the strain he would put on the club. I don’t think we could meet his transfer requirements without putting the club in financial jeopardy.
Moyes may well go elsewhere and do ok, but it would be far too divisive for him to come back. It would tear us apart.
I don’t think either would work here.

It’s no surprise the vote on this is No.

We have a fan base that turns its nose up at signing Costa, or Vardy, or Zaha. We are a very mediocre team with a very mediocre manager. Moyes would be an upgrade. Mourinho ain’t coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.