• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His first presser: Blue Bill will be sitting beside Davey with a big smile saying we're happy the boys finally came home. What a manager.

Or something of that ilk anyways.

No but thats the quesion, who? There are more then 3, there really are, but if you dont like the idea of Moyes then who is a realistic alternative?
Like I said in another post,3 managers people have suggested,Benitez,Bielsa,Nuno
Newcastle were worse off,Leeds and Wolves Championship sides,theres 3 names that are better than Silva or Moist

Like I said in another post,3 managers people have suggested,Benitez,Bielsa,Nuno
Newcastle were worse off,Leeds and Wolves Championship sides,theres 3 names that are better than Silva or Moist
See i want Rafael myself but i cant see it, Nuno isnt going to take a step backwards and saddly right now thats what it would be and Bielsa no chance he is leaving Leeds when they have a chance of auto promotion if not wining the Championship. Also all 3 managers are employed right now and Moyes isnt, see the problem

See i want Rafael myself but i cant see it, Nuno isnt going to take a step backwards and saddly right now thats what it would be and Bielsa no chance he is leaving Leeds when they have a chance of auto promotion if not wining the Championship. Also all 3 managers are employed right now and Moyes isnt, see the problem
No you read it wrong mate,Im not saying we CAN get them,Im pointing out that thats 3 names people have thrown into the hat,all who were employed by clubs in worse positions than we currently are,but some people seem to think any manager HAS to have PL experience or get the club

No you read it wrong mate,Im not saying we CAN get them,Im pointing out that thats 3 names people have thrown into the hat,all who were employed by clubs in worse positions than we currently are,but some people seem to think any manager HAS to have PL experience or get the club
PL experience is something i think we have to get away from, as its only ever going to land us with the next Koeman/Silva such as Howe, saying that i still think it will be Howe but not until the summer as his contract is up then

PL experience is something i think we have to get away from, as its only ever going to land us with the next Koeman/Silva such as Howe, saying that i still think it will be Howe but not until the summer as his contract is up then
Thats what Im saying we,meaning us fans/board seem to think PL experience is the be all and end all for managers,I have got to the point were I dont care if Silva stays or goes as I only picture,Howe,Potter,Dyche or some other average bloke to be pictured holding a shirt or scarf

Moyes to the end of the season is fine. If he somehow drags us into Europe then he can stay. If not, start the new long term manager search the minute after he is appointed.

Marco just needs to be put out of his misery. Poor bloke thought that his passion for slow sideways passing was enough to make it the PL. Never had a chance playing his way.

Moyes to the end of the season is fine. If he somehow drags us into Europe then he can stay. If not, start the new long term manager search the minute after he is appointed.

Marco just needs to be put out of his misery. Poor bloke thought that his passion for slow sideways passing was enough to make it the PL. Never had a chance playing his way.

This is true, Silva has been hung out to dry by Moshiri, thats how much of a horrorshow Moshiri is

His first presser: Blue Bill will be sitting beside Davey with a big smile saying we're happy the boys finally came home. What a manager.

Or something of that ilk anyways.

Urgh the image of that flabby face,the three or four chins and the grey whispy hair as he tells us yet again that in his opinion, David Moyes is the greatest manager in world football.

Status
Not open for further replies.