Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit hard to make sense of your ramblings, but the point isthis:

They were appointed in the first place. Without uproar among the fans.

We’re free to argue for the sacking of Moyes as well, just as they did.
Your use of the word ramblings is quite funny, when what you're saying doesn't make sence at all. A lot of their supporters didn't agree when Hodgson was apointed. And I don't understand what you mean by "the sacking of Moyes". Has he been sacked? Maybe it's because English is not my first language, but I still don' t get your point.

Deffo mate, I don't care what anyone says, Moyes won't be coming in on a short term contract till the end of the season, as you say, it will be a couple of years.

Unfortunately I think you’re right. And I can’t see him and Brands working together. The ginger grinch will want to be in charge of the football. Depressing.

This is the guy that some Evertonian's actually want to come back to Everton to rescue us. Just let it sink in.

David Moyes faces sack by Real Sociedad after defeat by Las Palmas

Sun 8 Nov 2015 20.05 GMT Last modified on Wed 21 Feb 2018 13.20 GMT

David Moyes is on the verge of the sack as Real Sociedad manager as the Spanish club consider their options after a 2-0 defeat at second-bottom Las Palmas that left the side level on points with the final relegation place, but the decision has not yet been confirmed as the flight bringing the former Manchester United manager back to Spain was cancelled.

He was sacked the next day.

Your use of the word ramblings is quite funny, when what you're saying doesn't make sence at all. A lot of their supporters didn't agree when Hodgson was apointed. And I don't understand what you mean by "the sacking of Moyes". Has he been sacked? Maybe it's because English is not my first language, but I still don' t get your point.

Let’s just agree to disagree.

Thing is if not Moyes, then who? Silva takes us down, the likes of Poch is silly delusion, who?
Were in the bottom 3, that isnt appealing

I don't profess to know who we should get but every match we give Silva a stay of execution is another three points we aren't going to have... And that puts us closer to the Championship.. but we see the Board dither again

Status
Not open for further replies.