• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact of it is we are more likely to go down and screwing over the future more even if we don't if we appoint Moyes than we would be if we kept Silva to the end of the year.

Anyone wanting Moyes back, you're what's wrong with this club.

Accepting this sends a message to the club that we are bystanders in the future. If we can't kick up a fuss over what is clearly a massive step backwards then we deserve all that's coming our way.
Agree with everything you say. It's more and more obvious that the supporters are a big part of the problem. Our neighbours fans would never have accepted this.

Accepting this sends a message to the club that we are bystanders in the future. If we can't kick up a fuss over what is clearly a massive step backwards then we deserve all that's coming our way.
Not sure it's a step backwards given how bad our current manager is. And I don't think anyone "wants" Moyes back, some people just think that pragmatically it may not be the worst option right now.

Also fans telling fans with a different opinion to them that they're "what's wrong with the club" are what's wrong with the club.

Not sure it's a step backwards given how bad our current manager is. And I don't think anyone "wants" Moyes back, some people just think that pragmatically it may not be the worst option right now.

Also fans telling fans with a different opinion to them that they're "what's wrong with the club" are what's wrong with the club.
Accepting that he'll come back is just as bad if you ask me. I don't want him anywhere near the club at all costs. The last sentence is just laughable. Fans just accepting Moyes as a new manager is what's wrong with the club. Other fans pointing this out has absolutely no saying in the misrunning of this once great club.

Accepting that he'll come back is just as bad if you ask me. I don't want him anywhere near the club at all costs. The last sentence is just laughable. Fans just accepting Moyes as a new manager is what's wrong with the club. Other fans pointing this out has absolutely no saying in the misrunning of this once great club.

To be fair, he isn't the manager as of yet. So we may be arguing over nothing.

It absolutely is a step backwards. Do not kid yourself.

West Ham wouldn't take him back. That should tell you everything you need to know about this move from our board.

If we demanded more of each other instead of letting happy clappers enable this catastrophe of a board then maybe we would actually see some progress rather than blind acceptance of whatever poor decisions the board makes.

It’s embarrassing he’s even linked to the job. If he was Villa manager all them years ago we wouldn’t even be thinking of him.

You're also ok with Bill Kenwright still running this club? That's the hard truth if Moyes is our new manager.

Just like when there were people actually wanting Allardyce to manage us.

You're helping the club take us past mediocrity and into trouble.

We have to demand more because, despite all of board's talk of ambition, their actions have shown us that there is little behind it but hot air.

People shouting for Benitez despite the fact that he's a fat kopite rat who belittled us in the past, you're on the list as well.

People suggesting Moyes would make us safe from relegation?

He's yesterday's man who took over Sunderland and took them down, he downplayed his chances if survival in his first press conference.

He'd come here and say something like "we have a small chance of avoiding the drop" because that's what he does,not make him look like a success later on.

We go back to Moyes and it makes us even more of a laughing stock than we are.

The plus side to Moyes is that he would sort out the defence , and deal with the wasters who aren't trying. We would not go down with him in charge.
Before anyone points out that he took Sunderland down , they were doomed , and eventually went down to Division 1 , where they have stayed.
He did well at West Ham and saved them. We have a miles better squad than they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.